Friday, December 16, 2011

It's a Homemade Christmas!


My husband just graduated from Seminary last Friday but won't get his church placement until June.  Since four years of Seminary really takes a beating on your bank account, we really wanted to be smart with our money this Christmas so my husband and I pledged to not spend over $20 on anyone's gift.  I got inspired by this and tried to think of ways to turn it into a Christmas gift for our parents.  My and my husband's parents have really set great examples of strong marriages for my husband and I so after some brainstorming I came up with this
 
It has their last name, the words "truly, deeply, madly" and the date they got married.  I'm so excited to give this to them and express how grateful we are for their example of what it looks like to be truly, deeply and madly in love with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment